The Body Shop's Tea Collection: First Impressions

Sunday, September 06, 2015 Style Me Daring 0 Comments

As you all know from my previous posts, I've been struggling with acne for the last few years. So I am always trying to find new things to help fight it.

My latest experiment is tea tree. I've used some tea tree products before but this time I thought I would go for a full range from the masters of organics; The Body Shop.





I got lucky when I visited the store as they had buy one get one half price on all their skincare products so everything I bought came to less £40.00 (which is win in my book).

My purchases included; a body wash,a facial cream wash, a toner, a moisturizer, face wipes and a BB cream, all of which were tea tree based solutions.

I have only been using these products a week so I can't give you an entire review but I wanted to let you know what my first thoughts on them were.

I have been impressed with the whole collection and I do feel that my skin is behaving itself a little better than usual (fingers crossed it stays that way).

I will say this though; if you are not a fan of the smell of tea tree these items are not for you as they all smell quite heavily of it although the scent doesn't stay on the skin too long.

Favourite product: I adore the face wash I bought; it not only makes my skin feel squeaky clean but it also leaves it feeling super soft which is a major plus since most washes for blemish prone skin have a tendency to be quite drying.

Least favourite products: I really do love everything in this range at the moment but if I had to pick one I think it would be the BB cream. The colour match is fantastic but the consistency feels a little watery and the coverage isn't that great. I have been wearing it under my foundation for the last two days and that seem to provide a flawless base for the rest of my make up even with my spots and scarring.

Check back for a full review in a few weeks when I've really had chance to try these little beauties out.

Big Love
Xxx

0 comments: