The Lazy Girl's Beauty Must Haves

Monday, May 04, 2015 Style Me Daring 0 Comments

We don't all have an infinite amount of time to get ourselves ready or give ourselves a little pampering.

So it's a good thing that there are convenient products out there that aren't as time consuming but still just as good.

Here's my list of the beauty buys for lazy/busy girls:





1. Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser: This little bargain is one that I can not live without! You simply apply in the shower like you do your body wash and then rinse it off, leaving your skin soft as a baby's bum.

2. Aussie Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner: Having beautiful hair doesn't have to be a long and boring task especially when you can cut down your routine to only one step! This product not only give locks a gorgeous bounce but it smells incredible too.

3. got2b All Star 10-in-1 Styling Treatment: No matter what you're thinking of doing to your hair whether it be straightening, curling or just giving it a quick a blow dry this all in one treatment is perfect. It'll lessen the time and effort you have to spend doing your hair each morning which is a winner in my book.

4. Burt's Bee Coconut Foot Creme: Summer is nearly here and that means a season of showing off our feet in flip flops, sandals and all manner of open toed shoes. So make sure your feet are suitably ready by applying this cream to them at night and then popping on a pair of cotton socks. Trust me; they'll be so soft you'll want to have them on display.

5. NYC Minute Nail Polish: I love having me nails painted but I don't always have the time to sit around and wait for it dry which is why I love these varnishes so much. They dry so quickly and there is a huge  range of colours for you to chose from just remember to use a base coat if your going for a lighter shade.

If you have any wonder products that have cut down your routine let me know, I'm always looking for new ways to save time.

Big Love
Xxx

0 comments: