Liebster Award

Monday, November 03, 2014 Style Me Daring 2 Comments

Thank you very much Helen from Think Fit Food Family for my Liebster nomination, check out Helen’s blog for some family recipes to make everyone healthy. The Liebster Award was created for smaller bloggers who don't have a lot of followers yet.

The rules 
Answer the questions the person that has nominated you has asked in their post
Share 11 random facts about yourself
Ask 11 questions yourself
Nominate 11 bloggers to answer them

Helen's questions
1.       What was your first pet?
My first pet was a little terrier cross called Gizmo who chewed everything including the tube of my mum’s brand new Henry hoover (poor Henry).
2.       Where did you go on your favourite holiday?
My favourite holiday was definitely my ten day trip to Lapland Finland; I saw the Northern Lights, learnt to snowboard and went on a reindeer sled ride. It was magical from start to finish.
3.       As a child, what did you want to be when you were older?
Honestly, I wanted to be a fairy queen. I still stand by this decision if I could I would definitely rule a woodland realm with plenty worshipers! Honestly I never knew what I wanted to do until I stumbled into my current job as an online content manager and fell in love with it.
4.       What’s your favourite sport/exercise?
I do Zumba or kickboxing everyday but I also enjoy a good session of laser tag on the weekend. If you haven’t tried it you should definitely give it go, it’s one hell of a workout.
5.       What was the last good book you read?
I love crime novels so anything by James Patterson I consider an excellent read.
6.       Tell us your celebrity crush
I have a thing for older men so right now it would have to be either Timothy Olyphant or James Caviezel.
7.       What’s your favourite thing in your make up box right now?
I just got a new beauty blender sponge which I love, I would definitely recommend it to anyone as it gives fantastic coverage.
8.       Which of your posts have you most enjoyed writing?
Because I have only just started I have enjoyed writing them all, however I am attending a music and fashion event this Friday which I am really looking forward to.
9.       What is the one thing you would definitely put on your bucket list?
I would love to go to Australia and experience their relaxed way of life for a while.
10.   What is the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
I would pay for my best friend and her fiancé get married and buy my grandparents a bungalow as my granddad is having a problem with the stairs at the moment.
11.   What have you had for dinner today?
I am currently waiting for my honey and mustard chicken to be done which I am going to have with creamy mash and veg.

11 random facts about me
·         I am currently learning to skate to hopefully become good enough to join a roller derby team.
·         My favourite TV show is Game of Thrones.
·         I am obsessed with the colour blue.
·         I make incredible cupcakes and at the moment I am practicing making my own wedding cake.
·         I am engaged and we are planning to get married next year.
·         I am terrified of spiders.
·         I have always dreamed owning my own restaurant
·         I can speed read.
·         I love fancy dress
·         I had three operations on abdomen in one day
·         I used to write erotic fiction for a living
·         My favourite clothes are my pyjamas

My questions
What’s your favourite go to item of clothing?
Who is your celebrity inspiration?
What’s your favourite animal?
What is the blog post you are most proud of?
What helps you concentrate when you are writing?
Who is your favourite person in the whole world?
What is your favourite TV series?
What accomplishment are you most proud to tell people about?
Where do you most want to visit in the world?
What’s your favourite colour?
If you could be anyone for a day who would it be?


I nominate
B.D.K
Beauty, Fashion and Thoughts
Stephanie Rochelle
Original Minds IM
Justsayjulesstyle
Canvas of a Face
Beauty Guru Help
Cara Bella
Beautiful by Beth
Annia Hale
Tiannah Whitney

Don't forget to give all these wonderful blogs a read through, you'll love them!


2 comments: