Designer Dupes: Gianvito Rossi Plexi Pumps

Saturday, May 21, 2016 Style Me Daring 0 Comments


It's time for another instalment of designer dupes and boy do I have a doozy for you! This week I've been tirelessly searching for footwear that resembles the stunning Gianvito Rossi Plexi Pumps.


These shoes are truly in a league of their own, completely unique and stunning. This has by far been the hardest dupe to find but thankfully I did succeed.

Office


My biggest success was without a doubt from Office with these beautiful plexi and suede shoes in Nude, Black and and even a Flat Version for those of you like more who aren't fond of height or blisters.

Starting from just £45.00 you'd have to be a fool not to take advantage of these chic replicas.

Paper Dolls


If colour is more your thing then why not hunt a pair of these Paper Dolls heels with coloured toes, cream back and gold heel. These are certainly statement shoes and will add a touch of pizzazz to any outfit.

You can find the Orange Heels on ASOS right now for only £25.00 but be quick they're selling fast!

I'm still trying to decide which pair are going to grace my closet but I'll let you know which ones I chose.

Big Love
Xxx




0 comments: