Designer Dupes: Chloe Drew Across Body Bag

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 Style Me Daring 0 Comments

This the second installment of my designer dupes series and this week we’re going to be focusing on a handbag that I have been lusting after for quite a while now; the Chloe Drew Leather Across Body Bag.



I adore the saddle bag style with the chain detail and the ease of being able to wear it across your body, what I don’t love about it is the £1,140.00 price tag!


So I’ve trawled the online retailers to find you guys (and myself) the closest design to this designer handbag. Hope you like them.

Dirty Little Style Bitch


This is nearest I came to a replica of the actual bag. It has the same shape and clasp, the only thing that is noticeably different is the gold chain strap and the material. Other than that I think this bag is stunning and The Chloe will only cost you £19.99.

Accessorize


I love the colour range in these bags and I think they are perfect for jazzing up any boring day outfit. If you want to keep it simple but timeless then these are the ones for you. The Jodie Saddle Bag will cost you a mere £32.00 but be quick I don’t think these babies will hang around long.

ASOS


Of course ASOS would have what I was looking for, it fact they had three, all with a unique spin! One from Fiorelli at £42.00 and two from ALDO for £45.00. These gorgeous pieces are bound to you noticed.

If you’ve seen any bags that resemble the Chloe Drew Bag or any other dupes let me know! I love a good bargain.

Big Love
Xxx

0 comments: