Review: Benton Snail Bee High Content Sheet Mask

Tuesday, July 05, 2016 Style Me Daring 0 Comments

Today I’m reviewing one of the best skincare products I’ve used in years; Benton Snail Bee High Content Sheet Mask PacksAnd yes before you ask yes they do have snail secretion and bee venom in them.



I know, gross right?!

But honestly once you get over the weirdness of that fact, they are essentially a relaxing sheet mask full of natural ingredients that are great for you skin.

I’ve been using them for a week and half and here are my thoughts so far:

I really only have positive things to say about this product, they feel just like other sheet mask, although I would say the fit is slightly better around the eyes, lips and nose on these than on other ones I have used.

The formula itself is unscented and feels quite thick on the mask meaning there was plenty extra to do my neck and decolletage as well. The instructions on the pack say to leave it on for 30mins but I left mine in for an extra 10 to really let the ingredients get to work.



It was lovely to sit and relax for a bit whilst it was on and once the time is up, I simply removed the mask and rubbed in the excess.  My face felt a little tacky at first but by morning it was beautifully soft and I did think that my skin looked a little firmer with fewer fine lines.

But by far the best thing about this face mask is IT HELPED MY ACNE!

I have tried a lot of products in the last few and I had kind of given up recently because nothing was working and skin was getting worse L it was actually starting to depress me.

However before used this I had a large cystic acne spot the side of my cheek and a couple of quite big spots around my chin as well and I honestly assumed that using this mask would aggravate them. But to my surprise when I got up in the morning the two spots were near enough gone and the cystic one was noticeably smaller!

I thought this might have been a fluke so I waited to use another last night when I had quite a large painful blemish coming up right in the centre of the chin and I got the same result. It was so small (and not painful anymore) I almost thought it had disappeared completely.

I will definitely be using the rest of these and ordering more, I hope these results keep up but I let you know if they stop being a little miracle.

If these are something that you’re interested in you can get them from Amazon 10 masks for around £14.00.

I hope you get the same results!

Big Love

Xxx

0 comments: