Designer dupes - Valentino Rockstud

Friday, April 15, 2016 Style Me Daring 0 Comments

The lure of designer shoes (or shoes in general) is so strong that sometimes I wonder how I manage to resist and then I remember that I'm not a celebrity, a trust fund baby and my job isn't exactly bringing in the big bucks. Sigh...

So for everyone in the same boat as me; lusting after designer footwear we'll probably never be able to afford, I thought I 'd find a selection of the best dupes online. Style without the hefty price tag.

Taking top place in my must have designer shoe list has to be the Valentino Rockstud.



I get pleasure just looking at these tasty morsels but there is unfortunately no way I can justify the £600 + for my very own authentic pair. However I have found some very appealing lookalikes from ASOS and Dune.


C'mon admit it these are drop dead gorgeous and rather than being a knock off they can have the very classy title of being an homage to the beautiful designs from Valentino. Plus a pair of these will only set you back £75.00.

If you're worried about the heel height then fear not! There's also a flat version; oh Dune you spoil us.


I fell so hard in love with them that I immediately treat myself to the white and nude pair. You will not be disappointed with these bad boys, I wear mine constantly and they just scream class and sophistication (what more could you want from a shoe?). Well worth the £70 I paid.

For a slightly more fashion forward version ASOS have got you covered with their brilliant range of SECRETS Pointed heels.


No matter the colour the daring design is bound to turn some heads, not to mention that if like me you're a little like Bambi on ice when it comes to walking in heels you won't have to worry. You'll be able to walk around embarrassment free and comfortable all day. There's one thing you'll like more than the sensible heel height and that's the impressive price tag of just £40.

I hope you love my dupe choices as much as I do. Keep tuned as I'll be tackling another pair of designer heels next month.

Big Love
Xxx



0 comments: