Layer by layer

Saturday, February 27, 2016 Style Me Daring 0 Comments

Layering is a great way to add more colour, texture and warmth to an outfit especially in the colder months. So I thought I'd share my favourite layered looks with you.


I love this outfit, it's stylish without being over done and it looks quite expensive (at least I think so) but nothing was over £35.00. The shirt and jeans are from ASOS, the jumper from H&M, the cape is from Missguided, the brogues from ASDA and the gorgeous bag is Henry Holland and I got it on sale at Debenhams. And the best bargain of all was the sunglasses from Primark at only £1.00!


Layering for a work day can be a little difficult so I like to keep the layers light and add a few different lengths to create a bit more interest to the outfit. Again all the pieces are affordable; the denim shirt and tights are from Primark, the jumper, shorts, shoes,belt and bag from H&M and the longline waistcoat is from Dorothy Perkins. I also got the sunglasses from H&M but from the men's department.


In honour of the passing of one of my heroes I also thought I'd include an outfit with my Bowie t-shirt. As with the looks above I try to keep costs down when it comes to fashion so the t-shirt and boyfriend jeans are from Primark and the bag is from New Look and although you can't see in this picture I also have a pair of pointed black court shoes from ASOS on.

Share your favourite layered outfit with me on Twitter now.

Big Love 
Xxx

0 comments: