Spring Trends for 2015

Sunday, March 29, 2015 Style Me Daring 0 Comments

Spring has officially sprung! Yay!

And I don't know about you but I can not wait to put away all the chunky knits, big scarfs and woolly hats and just give my wardrobe a bit of an update.

So here are a few of the trends that I'll giving a go over the next few months:

White



This trend is simultaneously the one I want to try the most and also the one I am most scared of. We all know the fear of spilling food or drink down ourselves increases by 100% every time we put on a white piece of clothing!

Putting that aside though, I love how clean and fresh this outfit looks which is exactly the type of thing spring is all about.

Culottes 


I know that this is not a new trend but I just wasn't feeling them during winter. Now I am defintely ready to try these bad boys out and see what all the fuss is about.

I just have to decide whether I want to style them with a work vibe or just casual. Any thoughts?

Yellow


Who doesn't want to add a little sunshine into their closet? 

As soon as the sun starts shining I intend on rocking this trend and having a little fun with it. I don't think I am quite brave enough to go for an entire dress in it but I'll be adding some accessories in and maybe a pair of shoes to liven up any outfit.

Black and White


This is a trend that I wear all year round so this spring I'll just be adding a few more pieces to my collection.

I've ordered a monochrome tee from ASOS and a vintage Mickey Mouse watch, as well as some black skinny ripped knee jeans and pointed black courts (pictures to come) so I'm pretty much already sorted for this look.

Well those are the ones I'll be trying out in April, what will you be wearing?

Big Love xxx




0 comments: