My Beauty Haul From Today Plus New Hair

Sunday, October 26, 2014 Style Me Daring 2 Comments

Hey gorgeous ladies, so this is my second blog post and I am really excited for this one as I went on a mini shopping spree this afternoon and I can't wait to show you all the lovely thing I picked up.

Shockingly this morning I woke to find I was nearly out of pretty much all my most used cosmetics, which obviously meant that it was time for little retail therapy (Yay!).

So to Superdrug it was, god I love that place! After spending the morning watching a few beauty vloggers online and checking out what they were using I was ready to go and I knew exactly what I was looking for.

The first thing on my list was without a doubt a new concealer as I have been known to suffer from the odd break out here and there meaning that good coverage is important to me.

I noticed that in one Nicole Guerriero videos she was raving about how good the L'oreal Perfect Match Le Crayon Correcteur was. I trust Nicole's judgement on all things beauty and picked one up to try out.

This was when I noticed that it was 3 for 2 on all cosmetics and who was I to argue with that?

So I also bought the L'oreal Lumi Magique under eye concealer (which is a lot like a very famous one from a certain designer) because I do have quite prominent dark circles around my eyes.

My final L'oreal purchase came in the form of there Perfect Slim Super Liner which resembles a thick felt tip and ideal for eyeliner novices like myself as it gives you more control.

The next item I desperately needed was mascara so I went for an old favourite; Maybelline's Rocket Volum' Express in black. I love this product because not only is it a reasonable price but it also give great lash coverage making them thicker and longer looking.

This was when I discovered my new fav beauty brand; Mua. Its is super cheap and since I was in need of some new eye shadows to brighten up my look I invested in one of the colour palettes mainly because of stunning green shade that I couldn't wait to try.

I am currently obsessed with green and blue colour combinations which is why when I saw the Rimmel's  60 Seconds nail varnish in a range of candy hues including beautiful pale blue and refreshingly light green I could not resist the temptation. I also got a white colour and a top coat.

Now it was time to think about hair, my locks definitely needed to livened up a little so I picked myself up the John Fieda Precision Foam Colour from the Brilliant Brunette range in Medium Copper Brown.

I chose this one because I wanted a bit more warmth to my hair now that we are moving our way in the winter months, plus I love these dyes because the colours are incredible and the foam application makes that stupidly easy to use. No fuss, no muss.

And since I have a pixie crop I also added V05 Styling Wax to my basket because nobody likes their hair flat and stuck to their head.

The last thing that is pictures in some Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream with extracts of verbena and lavender that I was given in a goody bag at a work event I went to this week. I have to say it smells exquisite and my hands are now baby soft.

I did my hair and had a play around with all my new items as soon as I got home today, I even took a pic for you guys (sorry about the quality my normal camera has decided to die on me just when I needed it most).

As you can see the coverage off all the products I have bought today is amazing, not a blemish to be seen and the tone looks even and light, just what I was going for. 

Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend. Xxx

2 comments:

  1. I need some new concealer so I think I'll give L'oreal a go. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I have been using it for over a week and I love it x

      Delete