One holiday to Amsterdam, one birthday and one adorable new niece

Sunday, November 30, 2014 Style Me Daring 0 Comments

Now I know I haven't written a post in while but you'll have to forgive me as it's been a busy (but fun) few weeks!

First off I went to Amsterdam! What a strange and  beautiful city although I didn't get to see as much of it as I would have liked because we were on a mini cruise so we only had one day.

There is no end of things to see in this enticing place where you'll find a museum round every corner, cafes and bars for everyone's tastes and some very raunchy entertainment when the sun goes down.

The thing that I loved most about being there was the different types of scrumptious grub available, I adore my food and I am always up for trying new things so the mix of tiny takeaways and full on posh restaurants were well up my street.



I enjoyed every minute of being there even if it was a bit overwhelming at times and I would definitely recommend you experience it for yourself.

Next it was my birthday! I drank far too much wine, got spoilt rotten and treated myself to perfectly cooked steak (if I do say so myself). I received some beautiful presents from friends and family including clothing, jewellery and baking supplies plus so much more; I'm a very lucky girl!

Check out what bestie got me...doesn't she have good taste.

I love my Ramones t-shirt, it's over sized and probably one of the comfiest things I own plus it looks great paired with my new burgundy cardigan which was also a present (I will post a pic when I get a chance of the full outfit).

Both of these items can be found at H&M; a store that I'm pretty sure I am addicted too, I think I must own almost everything they sell by now (seriously I need help!),

Another gift I got this year were my new Ray-Ban glasses which I desperately needed from my wonderful Fiance.

I must have tried on about 50 different frames and these were the only ones I wanted and I do believe that if you have to wear something everyday then you need to view it as an investment and not a quick purchase.

The last exciting thing that happened was my beautiful niece being born. I would like you all to me Eloise Roberta or Ellie-Bob for short although I have been calling her froggy (for obvious reasons).


She makes adorable noises like a chipmunk and I am completely smitten with her which is weird because I am not usually a baby person.

I have even told my sister that I am going to turn her into a mini me and then bought her a tiny replica of my new Ramones top, can't wait to see her in it.

Well that's it for the update of what I have been up to, again sorry for the absence but I will be posting lots this week to make up for it!

Big Love xxx


0 comments: