What's in the box?! WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!

Monday, December 01, 2014 Style Me Daring 2 Comments

Glossybox service I have always wanted to try, I've heard friends and beauty bloggers banging on about it for ages and I finally thought; why not?

So I ordered a three month subscription which I think works out at about £9.50 per box, which are delivered each month and they contain 5 random new products for you to try.

Literally as soon as I received the email that mine had been dispatched I got so excited, it is like a present from me to me! Which is just awesome and it is now the season of giving.

My Glossybox arrived today and I was immediately in love with the packaging, generally when you receive something through the post it's in a god-awful silver plastic bag or in a boring brown box but not this one.



The external box was GlossyBox branded with tiny logos over a black backdrop whilst the internal one is girly pink and really does look as though it has been gift wrapped just for you.

You'll even find your items tied up with a ribbon and tissue paper (too sweet) and then you get to the fun bit; unwrapping.


I was instantly impressed!


The first thing that caught my was the Burt's Bees Lip Shine,

Just look at that sumptuous rich colour, perfect for the winter months and because it's Burt's Bees you know its doing good whilst looking good. Plus this was full sized so what's not to love?

Next I noticed the leopard print stick of gorgeousness.

This is the Lollipops Close Your Eyes...Go Dancing long lasting eye pencil in black. I am always in need of a new eyeliner and what girl isn't? This item is a simple no brainer.

Next it's the Monu Fiji Facial Treatment Oil.

My skin has been playing up lately but that what you get for burning the candle at both ends, so I desperately need to give it a bit of tlc which makes this just what the doctor ordered.

You just need to a apply a layer after cleansing and toning your face and it will soothe tone and tighten your face.

Speaking of skin saviors I was very pleased to see the h20+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment included.

It is only a sample size but hopefully will do exactly what it says on the tin which is deeply hydrants and plumps fine lines. I will keep you posted and let you know whether this worth investing in.

And lastly my box came with two samples sizes of the Healgel Body Skin Rescue Formula.

I have never been very good at keeping up a good moisturizing routine for my body but I am hoping these luxurious little tubes will get me into the habit, after all you have to look after your skin it's the only place you have to live.

I will keep you updated on these products and how I get on with them, but for now that's all from me.
Big Love xxx


2 comments:

  1. Great post.. Glossy box seems interesting will be trying out :D
    www.xorosiejanxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved every product they sent me, it's definitely worth trying x

      Delete